Old Ford Mustang turned into a 300-strong SUVApril 9, 2019
Craigslist has an ad for the off-road Ford Mustang. The basis of the project for the construction of the car was an open version of the Mustang LX 1991. It is equipped with an elevated suspension and a modified five-liter V-shaped “eight”.
The SUV began its life as a Ford Mustang LX 2.3 Convertible. With the help of spacers to him by 38 millimeters increased ground clearance on the front axle. Behind the same achieved through the installation of adjustable lower suspension arms. Under the hood, a five-liter V8 engine was installed with cylinder heads from a GT40 supercar, an Edelbrock inlet and a reinforced drive shaft. The unit is combined with a five-speed transmission and produces about 300 horsepower.
Mustang is equipped with wheel arch extensions, off-road tires, safety cage, expeditionary trunk, spare wheel attached to the back of the seats. The seller wants to receive for the car 5500 dollars.
In 2017, an off-road version of the 1972 Dodge Challenger was sold on Craiglist. The body of the oil car was installed on the platform of a military Chevrolet Blazer, and a 5.7-liter V8 was used as the power plant.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup