Old Dodge Ram converted into a RVApril 14, 2021
The converted 1994 Dodge Ram boasts a functional and thoughtful design.
Pickup trucks and full-size SUVs are very often converted into compact campers. This time, the CarsWeek portal decided to talk about the Dodge Ram, which was turned into an autodrome. Suddenly, one of the readers will pick up the idea on the eve of the summer season.
On the roof of the van there is a special meeting area with a wooden covering. Usually this space is used for storage, however this Dodge Ram demonstrates a different way of using it.
This design allows a hammock and four chairs to be placed on the wood-paneled roof deck. You can get here via the stairs on the side. The van itself is an all-wheel-drive variant of the Dodge Ram van with an odometer reading of 80,000 miles.
While the van can accommodate five people, in reality, it can unfortunately only accommodate four people.
The door cards in the rear of the cabin have become the subject of a kitchen set: they can now accommodate the necessary items for camping – a stove, a spice rack, and even bottles of wine and wine glasses. Also inside the van there was a place for a table top and a cabinet. This camper costs only $ 12,500.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km