Old Chevrolet Corvette seats sell for $ 90,000October 7, 2020
A corresponding ad was found on the eBay online auction.
A few days ago, a message appeared on the eBay website about the sale of an interesting lot – seats from an old Chevrolet Corvette. And all would be fine, but the owner requires an amount of $ 90,000. Just think, 90,000 dollars for seats with torn leather and even a half-rotten frame!
In fact, there is something to pay that kind of money for. The seats shown are taken from the very first Chevrolet Corvette. Moreover, the seats were on the car even before it became this very Chevrolet Corvette. According to the seller, a set of seats was installed on the 1952 EX-25 Project Opel prototype. After the prototype took part in racing, it was decided to convert it into a serial Chevrolet Corvette.
For this, the car was completely “stripped”, and these seats were sent to the laboratory for various tests, which they successfully “survived”. Now the seat kit is on sale for a lot of money.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan