Old 2001 BMW M5 is on sale at the price of a new Porsche CaymanAugust 4, 2020
The American firm Park Place Ltd sells a unique example of the BMW M5 E39 sports sedan. The car belonged to only one owner.
The high price of $ 59,950, for that kind of money in the United States, you can buy a new Porsche Cayman, is due to a number of factors. First of all, BMW has been in Southern California all along and is in excellent condition. The car had only one owner, who at the same time little exploited it. The mileage of the car is 32,574 km, which is quite a bit for a 20-year-old car.
In addition, the piece for sale features a rare combination of body and interior shades. Only eight M5s in Royal Red Metallic paint and black interior were said to have rolled off the assembly line.
The production of the BMW M5 in the E39 body was carried out from 1998 to 2003. The car has a 400-horsepower 4.9-liter V8 engine, which works together with a 6-speed “mechanics”. The car can accelerate to the first “hundred” in 5 seconds and accelerate to a maximum of 250 km / h.
A total of 20,482 units were produced. BMW M5 of this generation.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious