Officially: Joan Zarko will spend the ending of the season at LCR HondaOctober 16, 2019
French rider Joan Zarko did not stay out of work for a long time after breaking up with KTM on the eve of the Aragon Grand Prix a month ago. Two-time Moto2 champion will hold the last three stages of the 2019 season in the premier class with the LCR Honda.
In Australia, Malaysia and Valencia, Zarko will replace Takaaki Nakagami, who, after the home stage in Japan, will end the season ahead of schedule due to shoulder surgery.
“I am very grateful to LCR Honda for the invitation. I will try to achieve high results and enjoy these three races, because they can be the last for me before a pause, ”commented Zarko, who was left without a place for the 2020 season. “I also want to thank KTM for allowing me to end the season on a different brand of motorcycle.”
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York