Official: Dakar 2020 will be held in Saudi ArabiaApril 16, 2019
The organizers of Dakar confirmed what was said since February. After ten years in South America, the main rally-marathon of the planet in 2020 will move to Saudi Arabia.
The agreement of ASO, which organizes the race, with the authorities of Saudi Arabia is for five years.
“We will be very happy to hold a race in such a monumental geographical region,” commented the new director of Dakar, David Custer. – We have a large selection to create a route. In these territories, participants will have where to show their skills in wrestling and orientation in the terrain, as well as the ability to transcend themselves. ”
Details of Dakar’s move to Saudi Arabia will be announced on April 25 at an event in Al-Kiddia.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web