Offered for sale budget Gelandewagen from Suzuki SamuraiMay 18, 2020
At the eBay online auction put up 34-year-old Suzuki Samurai, which is stylized as a Mercedes-Benz G-Class. At the time of writing, the cost of the car was $ 14,500
Frame Suzuki drove a total of 63 123 miles (101 587 km). In addition to external improvements, recognizable merchandise of Mercedes-Benz and playful nameplates G13, the car has remained standard.
The car is equipped with a 1.3-liter gasoline “four”, which has undergone major repairs and has acquired a new Weber carburetor.
The transmission is offered mechanical. Drive available plug-in full.
The owner did not carry out any interior improvements that bring the SUV closer to the German G-class.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident