Offered for sale budget Gelandewagen from Suzuki SamuraiMay 18, 2020
At the eBay online auction put up 34-year-old Suzuki Samurai, which is stylized as a Mercedes-Benz G-Class. At the time of writing, the cost of the car was $ 14,500
Frame Suzuki drove a total of 63 123 miles (101 587 km). In addition to external improvements, recognizable merchandise of Mercedes-Benz and playful nameplates G13, the car has remained standard.
The car is equipped with a 1.3-liter gasoline “four”, which has undergone major repairs and has acquired a new Weber carburetor.
The transmission is offered mechanical. Drive available plug-in full.
The owner did not carry out any interior improvements that bring the SUV closer to the German G-class.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors