Offended visitor rammed a Las Vegas casino on camperOctober 29, 2019
The 50-year-old woman was so upset that she was kicked out of a gambling establishment that she got behind the wheel of her motorhome and drove into the casino right through the front doors.
One of the casinos in Las Vegas lost its outer gloss after an offended visitor crashed into it on its camper. The popular American television channel Fox News spoke about an unusual incident. For violation of public order, casino guards put 50-year-old Jennifer Stitt out the door of the establishment. The woman considered herself insulted and decided to avenge the inconvenience. She got behind the wheel of her old Winnebago cap and rammed the glass front doors of the casino. At the same time, the 66-year-old security guard of the establishment was injured. But the woman, outraged by her scornful attitude, managed to avoid injuries.
The victim was taken to the hospital, and the auto-ice was handed over to the police. They accused her of attempted murder, as it was established that the American crashed into the building on purpose.
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h
- Electric VW ID.R breaks another speed record