Off-road version of Mercedes-Benz C-Class went to testsSeptember 4, 2020
The station wagon was spotted by photo spies. After the appearance, the new C-Class will be able to compete with Audi and Volvo.
German manufacturer of premium cars Mercedes-Benz has brought an off-road version of the popular C-Class for testing. The idea of creating such a car has been around for a long time – the main goal is to carve out a niche in competition with the Volvo V60Cross and Audi A4 Allroad. Photospies managed to take pictures of cars from different angles
In the front of the car, we see all the elements inherent in the current version of the C-Class. The rear part is of interest – the designers proposed an inclined shape of the tailgate, and the absence of even a small spoiler is striking. Since the car is built on a modern platform, gasoline, diesel and hybrid power plants can be used as the engine.
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class All-Terrain is expected to officially unveil in the second half of 2021.
Meanwhile, Mercedes has announced the appearance of the luxury Maybach S-Class. The debut of the car is scheduled for November this year, and a little later, high-performance versions will appear. Despite the fact that the car already had a premium performance, Mercedes is ready to surprise.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires