Off-road Toyota Corolla Trek brought to GenevaMarch 4, 2019
Toyota has brought a new Corolla Trek station wagon to the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The car is designed on the basis of the new generation “Corolla”, but differs from it in increased clearance and other modifications.
Photos of the new, upcoming debut, made the Chinese automotive media, to get into the lobby of the not yet opened Geneva Motor Show-2019 exhibition.
The development of the cross-universal of the Corolla Trek was done by Toyota engineers and specialists from the American bicycle manufacturer Trek Bicycles. In addition to increased ground clearance, the car received a plastic body kit along the entire lower edge of the body, as well as increased 17-inch wheels.
According to preliminary information, the Corolla Trek will be driven by a 1.2-liter gasoline turbocharged unit or a hybrid powerplant based on a 1.8- or 2-liter “aspirated”, issuing 122 and 180 horsepower, respectively.
Car sales in the European car market will start this summer.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers