October 17, a new book by Jenson ButtonSeptember 14, 2019
In the fall of 2017, Jenson Button’s autobiography Life on the Limit was published, became a bestseller and was included in the shortlist of the British Sport Book Awards.
That success inspired Jenson, he had to be developed, so October 17, Bonnier Books UK will release a new book written by the 2009 world champion, called How To Be an F1 Driver, which can be translated as follows: “How does it feel to be a Formula 1 driver? “
Talk about this work has been going on for some time, but today the button announced the upcoming premiere through social networks. Of course, the book is also autobiographical in nature, and in it the rider shares in more detail the secrets of the profession, tells about what is happening behind the scenes in the paddock, in motorhomes and on the basis of the team, talks about the people of Formula 1, about cars, about amenities and difficulties this hectic life.
Those who have already managed to get acquainted with the text speak very highly of it, noting that there are many interesting stories unknown to the general public, that the book is read easily and certainly is of interest to fans of motorsport.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published