Oberden Bezzi: MV Concept Agusta F1 650 SupersingleJuly 11, 2020
MV Agusta promises interesting motorcycles in the next few years, and most of them will not be the most cubic in comparison with current models.
Italian designer Oberden Bezzi presented his conceptual version of the future MV Agusta F1 650 Supersingle motorcycle. From the name it is clear that the motorcycle is supposed to have a 650 cc single-cylinder engine and a full body kit. The concept turned out to be quite unique. The idea is similar to the single-cylinder KTM 690 Duke and was made possible thanks to the collaboration of MV Agusta with the Chinese manufacturer Loncin.
Motorcycle type MV Agusta F1 650 Supersingle can become very popular if you can keep the weight below 140 kg, achieve a power of about 80 hp. and set a not too high price tag. Ultimately, you have to compete with the Yamaha FZ-07, Suzuki SV650, Aprilia RS 660.
MV Agusta is best known for producing stylish motorcycles as well as productive ones. However, the MV Agusta F1 650 Supersingle concept will be more interesting for those who prefer style, but do not pursue maximum performance.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale