Oberdan Bezzi: Concept Suzuki B-King 1400 NextFebruary 7, 2019
Italian designer Oberdan Bezzi offered his version for the next generation Suzuki B-King, which in his opinion will produce more than 200 hp. power.
Oberdan called the new concept Suzuki B-King 1400 Next, that is, he hints at a streetfighter with a 1400-cc, in-line, four-cylinder engine with a power over 200 hp. The idea is interesting, but the question remains open, as there were not even rumors about such a project.
As for the design, the concept of the Suzuki B-King 1400 Next turned out not as brutal as the original Suzuki B-King – there is no that pronounced oil-bike effect.
- Elon Musk calls the new Tesla Yoke wheel a great idea
- Scientists have shown a way to fully charge electric cars in 10 minutes
- The development of electric vehicles may slow down
- Chinese Great Wall is interested in buying Daimler
- Porsche sets up new venture with German battery manufacturer Customcells