Oberdan Bezzi: Aprilia Tuareg 900 conceptApril 21, 2019
The updated models Shiver 900 and Dorsoduro 900 were presented in 2017. They replaced the 750-cc models and are not in great demand, sales are relatively low. The potential, of course, is.
Italian design guru Oberdan Bezzi made a fantasy and sketched the concept of a dual sport with a Aprilia 900-cc engine. The project received the cool name Aprilia Tuareg 900.
An interesting concept that could compete with the BMW F850GS Adventure, Yamaha Tenere 700 or KTM 790 Adventure. The project turned out quality, attractive. He has everything he needs for a good turendro.
Aprilia Shiver is a heavy platform at 218 kg. In principle, nothing critical, but in this category, motorcycles tend to weight below 200 kg. If the Italians decide on the release of the concept in the style of the Aprilia Tuareg 900, then they will have to work seriously.
The Aprilia Shiver 900 cc engine produces 93 hp. power and 90 Nm of torque.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed