Nurburgring opened for races, despite the coronavirusMay 5, 2020
At the Nurburgring allowed the so-called “non-contact tourist rides” – the track was opened for all cars. To take part, you need to register online, get a ticket or a QR code. During the “contactless” trip, it is forbidden to leave the car.
“Member health is our top priority. For this reason, we decided to open the route, strengthening security measures for the period of the coronavirus pandemic, ”said Mirko Markfort, managing director of the route.
In the 17-minute video, you can see cars of different brands and production years that drive through the “Green Hell” with a length of over 20 km.
In the car during the race can be no more than two people. In addition, all parking near the highway is still closed.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021