Nurburgring opened for races, despite the coronavirusMay 5, 2020
At the Nurburgring allowed the so-called “non-contact tourist rides” – the track was opened for all cars. To take part, you need to register online, get a ticket or a QR code. During the “contactless” trip, it is forbidden to leave the car.
“Member health is our top priority. For this reason, we decided to open the route, strengthening security measures for the period of the coronavirus pandemic, ”said Mirko Markfort, managing director of the route.
In the 17-minute video, you can see cars of different brands and production years that drive through the “Green Hell” with a length of over 20 km.
In the car during the race can be no more than two people. In addition, all parking near the highway is still closed.
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe