Now you can make Aston Martin from Toyota CelicaApril 9, 2020
The British enthusiast has created a body kit that makes it possible to make the legendary Aston Martin DB9 out of the 6th generation Toyota Celica. The conversion kit, which includes 14 parts, costs £ 1995.
The Briton has already introduced 5 sets, consisting of a hood with hinges, a front bumper with a radiator grill, front and rear side panels, and also include side “skirts”, doors with glass and handles, a roof, a luggage compartment and a diffuser. They can be ordered on the eBay website.
As noted, with these elements you can equip any Celica model that came off the assembly line from 1993 to 1999. To install them, you will need to use the glue and bolts available in the kit.
The client, in particular, will have to use a sealant to attach the lower areas of the doors and install the rear lights. It should be noted that the Celica model in Britain costs from 1 to 10 thousand pounds.
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X
- Mercedes SL 2022 spotted on tests in Germany
- Dutch flying car PAL-V allowed on the roads
- “Charged” Jaguar F-Pace SVR prepares for restyling
- Prices for Toyota’s new Mirai hydrogen sedan announced