Now the first generation of the VW Transporter T1 can be equipped with a new body.July 21, 2019
Now everyone can restore their own retro van, or build a new car based on their favorite hippie van. Buyers can find both new spare parts for cars manufactured from 1955 to 1967, and buy a complete body.
Classic Steel Body from the US state of Ohio announced the start of sales of new bodies for the first generation Volkswagen Transporter. The company specializes in selling new parts for the legendary van, produced in the middle of the last century. At the moment, the sale has just been announced, and the start of receiving sales has been announced.
The preliminary cost of one body (bare metal) will be about $ 17,000. But now there is an opportunity to create your own projects or for a full restoration. The circulation of bodies will be limited, and depends on the number of orders collected.
It will be interesting if someone takes up the construction of their own electric concept Volkswagen Type 20. This model was introduced in early July, and built on the basis of a 1962 car. As the power unit uses a 12 — strong electric motor.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network