Novitec refined the speedster Ferrari Monza SP1October 13, 2020
The specialists of the Novitec studio showed the modernized single-seat speedster Ferrari Monza SP1, while improvements are also offered for the two-seat variation.
First and foremost, Vossen’s new rims are 21 inches at the front and 22 inches at the rear. Along with this, the tuners have reduced the vehicle’s ground clearance by 35 mm.
The studio also replaced the standard exhaust system with a gold-plated one for better heat dissipation. In addition, adjustable exhaust valves can be optionally installed, which will allow the driver to change the sound. It is noted that the new Novitec exhaust is made from Inconel, a superalloy used in Formula 1 and in the aerospace industry.
Although the Monza SP1 is already equipped with a fairly powerful 6.5-liter naturally aspirated engine, the tuners decided to increase the power from 800 to 833 hp. (from 718 to 780 Nm). So, now the model accelerates to the first 100 kph in 2.8 seconds and accelerates to a maximum of 300 km / h.
As for the changes in the cabin, Novitec offers interior trim in leather and alcantara in any shade for owners. At the same time, the cost of improvements for the Ferrari Monza SP1 has not yet been disclosed.
In addition, it was recently noted that Hennessey demonstrated a 1000-horsepower Dodge Durango Hellcat SUV. It should be emphasized that the cost of a standard modification of this model starts at $ 80,995.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary