November 5, Nico Hulkenberg will announce the transition to DTMNovember 4, 2019
Next Tuesday, November 5, Nico Hulkenberg will announce the transition to DTM in 2020, according to Italian journalist Roberto Chinchero, referring to his own sources. In the bodywork series, the 32-year-old German is supposed to be behind BMW.
At the same time, it is possible that Hulkenberg will combine participation in the DTM with the role of the third pilot in one of the Formula 1 teams.
The last hope for the record holder in the number of races without podiums to stay in F1 was Alfa Romeo. But, according to the latest reports, the team from Hinwil will extend the contract with Antonio Giovinazzi, which will be announced shortly.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan