November 5, Nico Hulkenberg will announce the transition to DTMNovember 4, 2019
Next Tuesday, November 5, Nico Hulkenberg will announce the transition to DTM in 2020, according to Italian journalist Roberto Chinchero, referring to his own sources. In the bodywork series, the 32-year-old German is supposed to be behind BMW.
At the same time, it is possible that Hulkenberg will combine participation in the DTM with the role of the third pilot in one of the Formula 1 teams.
The last hope for the record holder in the number of races without podiums to stay in F1 was Alfa Romeo. But, according to the latest reports, the team from Hinwil will extend the contract with Antonio Giovinazzi, which will be announced shortly.
- Norton probably sold 961 engine rights before bankruptcy
- The FIA supported the initiative of the British Auto Federation
- Look at the mid-engined Chevrolet Camaro
- Dodge Dakota pickup cabriolet will be sold at auction
- Published information about the new Toyota Tundra