Norton together with Breitling prepared a special version Commando 961April 16, 2019
A motorcycle called Norton Breitling Sport will be released in limited edition. It will differ in special colors and the presence of the logo of the watch brand.
A total of 77 copies of the bike, created on the basis of the Commando model, will be released in a special version. Each of the “watch” will be individually numbered, and some of its elements are painted in monochrome colors. In addition, a new saddle will appear on which the watch house logo will be placed.
Stuart Garnet, the head of the moto company, says that this partnership favorably emphasizes the rich history of both manufacturers. By the way, the most Norton Motorcycles in 2019 turns 117 years old.
The cost of a motorcycle in a special version is already known – for each such instance, buyers will have to pay £ 17,950
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021