Nissan’s new sports car shown on videoMay 29, 2020
The Japanese brand presented at the press conference an updated lineup.
Nissan management at a large press conference talked about the restructuring of the brand, and also announced a new model range with a video. In the video, you can consider that the successor to the 370Z will receive the features of the Datsun 240Z coupe of the 70s.
The novelty, which should be called 400Z, can be driven by a 3.0-liter V6 with two turbochargers with a capacity of 400 hp, a pair of which will be a 9-speed automatic or 6-speed manual gearbox.
The sports car can be based on the upgraded FM platform. In the Nismo version, the novelty should have an all-wheel drive system, and the power of the power unit can grow up to 470 hp. and 600 Nm of torque.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road