Nissan’s new sports car shown on videoMay 29, 2020
The Japanese brand presented at the press conference an updated lineup.
Nissan management at a large press conference talked about the restructuring of the brand, and also announced a new model range with a video. In the video, you can consider that the successor to the 370Z will receive the features of the Datsun 240Z coupe of the 70s.
The novelty, which should be called 400Z, can be driven by a 3.0-liter V6 with two turbochargers with a capacity of 400 hp, a pair of which will be a 9-speed automatic or 6-speed manual gearbox.
The sports car can be based on the upgraded FM platform. In the Nismo version, the novelty should have an all-wheel drive system, and the power of the power unit can grow up to 470 hp. and 600 Nm of torque.
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee five-door spotted in tests
- Lynk & Co 07 flagship crossover spotted in road tests for the first time
- Interior view: impudent kid Abarth 500 drives on the Autobahn