Nissan Xpander received a twin brother in the form of a model Nissan LivinaFebruary 12, 2019
A new model has been spotted on the roads, which is nothing more than a turned Japanese van. The car has a slight change in design, and will become the new generation of Livina.
Mitsubishi Xpander will be turned into a new generation Nissan Livina. Since 2006, this model was built on the basis of the Nissan Note, but now it is time to change the generation. Judging by the spy photos of an absolutely camouflaged prototype from a donor, the novelty will differ in the reworked front end.
As the power unit will be used 1.5-liter 105-horsepower engine from Mitsubishi. Together with it, the classic “mechanics” will be installed in five stages, or an automatic transmission at four speeds. All-wheel drive will not.
It is assumed that the new debut on the Indonesian market in April 2019. Later, the model will be distributed in other Asian countries.
While the price tag on the car is unknown
- GMC closed acceptance of orders for electric pickup Hummer Edition 1
- Volkswagen named the start of sales of the new Caddy
- A teaser for the serial version of Fisker Ocean appeared on the network
- New Mercedes-Maybach S-Class spotted during road tests
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”