Nissan will show in Geneva a new crossoverFebruary 26, 2019
Nissan will present at the Geneva Motor Show a new conceptual crossover IMQ. The name, in which the letters IM refer to the strategy of Intelligent Mobility, and Q, probably speaks of the segment, the manufacturer patented in Europe last winter.
About the new product is not yet known. On a single teaser, you can see that the exterior of the IMQ is made in the style of the concepts presented earlier: the raised IMs sedan and the IMx Kuro crossover. It is not excluded that the new SUV will also receive an electric power plant and advanced autopilot.
Introduced in Detroit, the manufacturer called the Nissan IMs “luxury sport sedan.” The concept was equipped with two electric motors with a total power of 483 horsepower (800 Nm), air suspension and 22-inch wheels. IMs have an unusual landing formula 2 + 1 + 2 – the back seat with wide armrests, if desired, turns into a three-seater sofa.
Nissan IMx Kuro debuted in 2017. All-wheel drive prototype equipped with two electric motors and a system of autonomous control ProPILOT. On a single charge, the IMx can travel up to 600 kilometers.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors