Nissan will present its sub-brand at a separate exhibition “NISMO Brand”November 8, 2019
On November 12, the Japanese brand will hold a special event at its headquarters, called the Nismo Brand, which will introduce everyone to the “charged” Nissan models.
For more than 60 years, Nissan has won many races in various world championships in motorsport. Nismo road cars were born out of advanced racing technology that has been adapted to production cars. A NISMO road car is a series of cars that everyone can enjoy with their combination of high-performance driving factory models and ease of everyday use.
In addition to the GT-R Nismo 2020, the latest lineup of Japanese-made sports car and race car road cars will be unveiled at a trade show. Everyone can fully experience the world of Nismo, including the driving simulator.
So, among others, the stand will feature Nissan GT-R Nismo 2020, Fairlady Z Nismo, Nissan Leaf Nismo, Note E-Power Nismo S Black Limited, Note e-Power Nismo S, Juke Nismo RS and many others. The exhibition will open its doors on November 12 at the headquarters of Nissan Gallery in Yokohama.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale