Nissan will present its sub-brand at a separate exhibition “NISMO Brand”November 8, 2019
On November 12, the Japanese brand will hold a special event at its headquarters, called the Nismo Brand, which will introduce everyone to the “charged” Nissan models.
For more than 60 years, Nissan has won many races in various world championships in motorsport. Nismo road cars were born out of advanced racing technology that has been adapted to production cars. A NISMO road car is a series of cars that everyone can enjoy with their combination of high-performance driving factory models and ease of everyday use.
In addition to the GT-R Nismo 2020, the latest lineup of Japanese-made sports car and race car road cars will be unveiled at a trade show. Everyone can fully experience the world of Nismo, including the driving simulator.
So, among others, the stand will feature Nissan GT-R Nismo 2020, Fairlady Z Nismo, Nissan Leaf Nismo, Note E-Power Nismo S Black Limited, Note e-Power Nismo S, Juke Nismo RS and many others. The exhibition will open its doors on November 12 at the headquarters of Nissan Gallery in Yokohama.
- French princess Ermine de Clermont-Tonner got into a terrible accident
- Nissan unveils e-4ORCE all-wheel drive on Leaf prototype
- Tesla changes plans to build a plant in Europe
- Elonn Mask forced to advertise Tesla cars
- Bolinger SUVs equipped with a unique cargo transportation system