Nissan will introduce a new compact crossoverFebruary 12, 2020
Nissan Corporation showed the second in a row teaser image of a compact cross for the Indian car market. It shows an LED taillight, but at the same time, neither the names nor the debut dates of the new model have been disclosed to date.
According to assumptions, the basis of the cross will be the CMF-A platform, on which the Renault Triber cross-van is built, as well as Renault Kwid and Datsun redi-GO hatchbacks. The car, most likely, will not be longer than 4 meters, for this reason it will become the smallest representative of SUV in the Nissan model line.
The line of engines, the novelty, is sure to borrow from the Renault Triber. So, the model will be equipped with the same gasoline “turbo-engine” with a volume of 1.0 liter with a capacity of 95 – 100 hp. The drive in this case will be offered exclusively front-wheel.
The competitors of the Nissan compact cross will be the same Renault Triber, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, as well as Hyundai Venue and KIA Sonet. The cost, therefore, will also be comparable – from 655 thousand rupees for the initial variation.
The crossover should debut this year. It will not be known whether it will enter markets other than India in the current time period.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles