Nissan will equip Qashqai and X-Trail crossovers with Mercedes enginesApril 5, 2020
The production of power units will be established at a joint venture with Dongfeng in China.
Nissan said that the X-Trail and Qashqai crossovers will soon install engines from Mercedes. We are talking about the most advanced 1.3-liter HR13DDT engine. The return of such a power plant is 156 horsepower. The motor was developed by Daimler and the Renault-Nissan-Mitsunishi alliance.
New engine production will be launched in China at a joint venture between Nissan and Dongfeng. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class and B-Ckass cars are equipped with exactly the same power unit, and more recently, the GLA crossover and the new GLB SUV.
A 6-speed manual or 7-speed robot will work as a transmission with such a motor.
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing
- Karma has announced its first electric car