Nissan unveils updated Terra SUV for Thailand marketAugust 21, 2021
Nissan showcased its updated Terra model.
The 7-seater SUV stands out from its previous modification in 2018 with a newer and more stylish exterior, updated interior and power characteristics. Externally, the restyled Nissan Terra can be recognized by other LED headlights, a large grille, redesigned taillights and wheel rims. In addition, the interior also now has nothing to do with the sister pickup Navara.
However, everything was executed in the design of modern Nissan crossovers: with a large color screen in the center of the dashboard, Nissan Connect multimedia with an 8-inch touchscreen and voice control and Apple CarPlay.
Under the hood of the SUV hides a 190-horsepower biturbo diesel 2.3-liter, which works in tandem with a 7-speed “automatic” and rear or all-wheel drive.
Earlier we wrote that Nissan has developed a new turbo kit for the old GT-R.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26