Nissan unveils new 2022 Pathfinder SUVMay 4, 2021
The car received changes in appearance, interior, and also acquired the most modern equipment.
Japanese Nissan presented the updated Pathfinder SUV. In the exterior of the novelty, the modernized front part catches the eye – the radiator grille has become more brutal, and the LED head optics have received a modernized design.
At the stern, we note the narrowed design of the lanterns. Nissan will delight fans of the model with a wide range of colors, and will be available in two-tone paint. The salon receives a virtual dashboard, as well as a multimedia complex with a diagonal of 8 inches and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay services.
Of the technical equipment, we note the ProPilot Assist system, which, among other things, has an intelligent cruise control system. Also, the updated Pathfinder will acquire blind spot control and a collision avoidance system.
A 3.5-liter turbo engine with a power of 284 hp will be offered as a power plant on an uncontested basis.
In a pair it relies on a modern 9АКПП – such a bundle allows you to get low fuel consumption.
Meanwhile, the new electric Audi e-tron GT has entered the European market. The car impressed not only with excellent dynamics and comfort, but also with its high price. Audi will also offer a special RS version.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck