Nissan tests the well-disguised RogueJune 19, 2019
New photos show the next generation Nissan Rogue. The model was taken out for testing, hidden under dense camouflage. However, judging by the silhouette, the prototype will receive a noticeable design update, which will give it a resemblance to the Xmotion concept introduced last year.
The crossover can get an updated version of the current 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, whose power is 170 hp (127 kW). It will become more powerful at 18 hp. A more powerful version can also be offered, which will replace the 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with turbocharging (248 hp / 185 kW and 380 Nm of torque). An updated hybrid version may also appear. Currently, the hybrid Nissan Rogue includes a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. The total power of the hybrid reaches 176 hp (131 kW).
An upgraded set of driver assistance technologies will be offered, including a new ProPilot Assist system with a lane assistance system, adaptive cruise control, a warning about leaving the band, monitoring of blind spots. An emergency braking system and an automatic collision warning system in the rear will be available.
Date of the premiere is still unknown. Most likely, Nissan will present a new Rogue not earlier than next year.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US