Nissan tests new Navara in ThailandSeptember 14, 2020
The 2021 model was spotted testing in Thailand. It will feature updated Nissan styling features, including a V-motion front grille and boomerang LED headlights. These elements will appear across all Nissan lineups next year.
This redesign is expected to be the last major update for the Nissan Navara. The current generation will be produced until 2024, by which time the life cycle of Navara will exceed 10 years. However, despite the obsolescence of the model, since the beginning of the year, Navara sales have decreased by 21.7% when compared to the same period in 2019. This is almost the same as the overall market decline – 20.4%.
The Nissan Navara engines are expected to remain the same, with a slight increase in power output. In addition, they will slightly increase their fuel efficiency.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura