Nissan showed a special variation of the Serena minivanOctober 17, 2019
Starting November 15, a new variation of the Nissan Serena minivan with the Autech prefix in the name will be available in Japan.
Autech is a special performance of models of the Japanese brand, which is characterized by a sporty, at the same time premium design. The brand’s iconic shade is blue, associated with the “sea” and “sky” in Shonan, Chigasaki, the place where Autech Japan was founded.
Novelty stands out thanks to new security technologies and design updates. A distinctive element of the appearance was the radiator grille, emphasizing the dot pattern that is common to Autech brand cars, and the original blue DRLs created with a reference to the basic shade.
In the interior of the novelty, a leather substitute is used, and the steering wheel and seats are decorated in the shade of the body. In addition, Autech Sports Spec employees worked on handling Serena Autech, improved sound insulation.
Officially, a special version of Serena will debut at the Tokyo Auto Show, which opens October 26th. The cost of new items will start at 3.24 million Japanese yen.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors