Nissan Sentra flashed after a collision with Tesla Model 3April 1, 2019
Usually, if an accident occurs with an electric car and one of the cars lights up, then this is most often a model with an electric motor. At least every such incident gets into the media, especially if Tesla took part in the accident. But this time the situation is different.
The owner of the Model 3 booty in an accident when the Nissan Sentra crashed into the back of his Tesla. One of the cars broke out and it was not an electric car, but a vehicle with a gasoline engine.
Fortunately, in an accident, none of the people was injured. Nissan was destroyed by fire and could not be restored, but Tesla was brought back to life, but the repair of the Model 3 took about 3 months of work.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan