Nissan Sentra flashed after a collision with Tesla Model 3April 1, 2019
Usually, if an accident occurs with an electric car and one of the cars lights up, then this is most often a model with an electric motor. At least every such incident gets into the media, especially if Tesla took part in the accident. But this time the situation is different.
The owner of the Model 3 booty in an accident when the Nissan Sentra crashed into the back of his Tesla. One of the cars broke out and it was not an electric car, but a vehicle with a gasoline engine.
Fortunately, in an accident, none of the people was injured. Nissan was destroyed by fire and could not be restored, but Tesla was brought back to life, but the repair of the Model 3 took about 3 months of work.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious