Nissan revealed the latest teaser for the new Z-series sports carSeptember 15, 2020
The premiere of new car will take place on September 16
Nissan continues to fuel interest in the new Z-series sports car. In the new – and latest – teaser, Nissan showed the dark silhouette of the sports coupe in full face with rounded optics, referring to the classic models of the line.
The name of the model, Z Proto, may mean that during the upcoming premiere, the company will show only a pre-production prototype of the future sports car, and the final version will be presented later.
As it became known from previously published teasers, the model will receive a retro design, a manual transmission and a classic handbrake. Also on the rollers were five-spoke wheels and sports brake calipers. The coupé sills will be embellished with the new Z-series logo.
It is expected that the novelty will be driven by a three-liter V6 biturbo engine with 400 horsepower and 475 Nm of torque. The engine, as well as the platform, will be borrowed from the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400.
The new sports car, which will be the successor to the 370Z launched in 2009, will debut in Japan on September 16.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station