Nissan revealed harbinger of new QashqaiMarch 5, 2019
Nissan presented at the Geneva Motor Show conceptual crossover IMq. The experimental car is designed to give an idea of the third generation Qashqai model.
Nissan IMq was developed by a small group of specialists in the London-based design studio of the Japanese brand. Distinctive features of the crossover with a length of about 4.5 m are the headlights with V-shaped elements, a large panoramic roof, as well as rear doors – the so-called suicide doors. Inside, there are four separate seats, a central copper-colored tunnel and a fully digital dashboard.
The car is driven by two electric engines, which together produce 340 liters. with. and 700 N · m of torque. The power plant also includes a 1.5-liter gasoline supercharged unit, which serves exclusively as a generator for recharging the batteries.
Earlier it was reported that the serial Nissan Qashqai will appear in 2020. According to preliminary data, the crossover will be available with both traditional gasoline and diesel engines, and with a hybrid power plant.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid