Nissan refreshes its 2021 Leaf electric carOctober 28, 2020
The model has received additional functions.
After the start of sales of the new Volkswagen ID.3 electric car, Nissan decided to update its Leaf electric model. In order to compete with the German electric car, the Leaf received expanded functionality in all trim levels, but at the same time kept the price tags at the same level, and even dropped in price in the maximum performance.
So the 2021 Nissan Leaf in the UK will cost at least £ 26,845. The top-of-the-line equipment dropped by £ 1,685 to £ 34,710. At the same time, the prices for additional options were adjusted, which for the most part also became more affordable.
The 2021 Nissan Leaf cars will receive steering wheel adjustment and blind spot monitoring as standard. The electric car is still offered with two power plants with 148 and 214 hp. and a power reserve of 270 and 390 kilometers.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors