Nissan received the “Car of the Year 2020” AwardNovember 13, 2019
The Japan Conference of Automobile Explorers and Journalists (RJC) noted the automaker in several categories.
Nissan has received the RJC 2020 Car of the Year Award, which has earned the Dayz Kay Car. In addition, the jury noted the world’s first advanced driver assistance technology, ProPilot 2.0, installed in the new Skyline version. It is announced that she won the nomination “Technology of the Year”.
The final award ceremony for the 29th RJC Car of the Year ceremony was held on November 12.
Recall that the Pro Pilot 2.0 system, which received the RJC Technology of the Year award, helps you navigate your route using the navigation system on roads with multiple lanes. She was praised for her ability to support a wide range of assistants, such as helping to change lanes when overtaking, the brand’s press service said.
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed
- 2021 Hyundai Kona N spotted at the Nurburgring
- The prototype of the mysterious hypercar Bugatti went to tests