Nissan recalls 450,000 cars worldwideNovember 16, 2019
Relying on the Kyodo edition, Japanese brand cars have identified brake fluid problems.
450,000 Nissan cars may have problems with brake fluid leakage. As it is emphasized, the pump of the anti-lock system can malfunction in these cars, at the same time, the leak itself in certain situations may be caused by a short circuit and subsequent ignition due to liquid entering the electronic control board.
For this reason, it was decided to recall approximately 450,000 such vehicles worldwide. Many of these cars are in the North American market. So, the recall campaign touched Murano crossovers, released from 2015 to 2018, and Maxima sedans from 2016 to 2018.
Infiniti QX60 and Nissan Pathfinder, which were released since 2017, also came under review. Due to the large number of defective machines, the service campaign will last until next summer.
- Cadillac introduced XT4 SUV for Europe with diesel
- These shots show the powerful 2021 BMW M3 in real life
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck