Nissan recalls 1.9 million cars due to opening hoodsJune 6, 2020
Some models are already recalling for the fourth time.
The Japanese brand announced the recall of 1.9 million vehicles of Nissan Altima in the United States, which were produced in the period from 2013 to 2018. It is known that on models during the movement the hood can open.
It is emphasized that the cause is a defective coating of the main latch, which peels off from the metal over time, then the part rusts and stops working well.
- An unusual G-Class pickup was captured on the road
- Porsche 962 is on sale at the 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 2021 Corvette C8 sports coupe unveiled
- Nissan spoke about the new generation of the GT-R R36 supercar
- Peugeot launches a range of motorcycles