Nissan presented an updated logoJuly 15, 2020
Together with the new electric crossover Nissan Ariya, the Japanese introduced their updated logo. The brand’s emblem has become more modern and symbolic – it reflects the evolution of society over the past 20 years.
Nissan decided to get closer to today’s prevailing digital format and updated its brand logo.
The Japanese did not redraw the logo: the brand name, as before, flaunts in the central part. But the previous volume is gone. Also, the manufacturer slightly modernized the frame. In general, the new “calling card” of the company personifies the changes that have taken place in society over the past 20 years. Recall that Nissan began working on the design of the new logo back in 2017.
At the same time, experts were given complete creative freedom: it could be purely cosmetic improvements or a cardinal update. The only thing that was emphasized in the terms of reference was the general style. The logo was supposed to be “thin, light and flexible.”
The first Nissan car with an updated emblem was the electric Nissan Ariya crossover. Later, a new logo can be seen on letterhead, signs, in the DC, social networks, etc.
AutoTimesNews already spoke in detail about the debut of the Nissan Ariya electric car. Outwardly, the serial “green” crossover is not much different from last year’s concept car.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles