Nissan may withdraw from alliance with RenaultJanuary 13, 2020
According to the Financial Times, Nissan’s superiors have accelerated the pace of creating a secret plan to exit the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi concern.
As noted, this situation arose against the background of the current story related to the former head of Nissan Carlos Ghosn. According to reports, Gon’s escape to Lebanon did not provoke, but contributed to the increase in tension between representatives of the car concern.
According to information, the Nissan administration intends to put an end to the partnership in the production and engineering fields, and also to change the management staff.
But if the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi group breaks up, brands will be forced to find new partners in order to remain competitive in the global car market.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published