Nissan may withdraw from alliance with RenaultJanuary 13, 2020
According to the Financial Times, Nissan’s superiors have accelerated the pace of creating a secret plan to exit the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi concern.
As noted, this situation arose against the background of the current story related to the former head of Nissan Carlos Ghosn. According to reports, Gon’s escape to Lebanon did not provoke, but contributed to the increase in tension between representatives of the car concern.
According to information, the Nissan administration intends to put an end to the partnership in the production and engineering fields, and also to change the management staff.
But if the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi group breaks up, brands will be forced to find new partners in order to remain competitive in the global car market.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car