Nissan may refuse models GT-R and 370ZMay 25, 2020
The restructuring of Nissan’s Europe division may halt the release of the GT-R and 370Z sports cars, as well as the Navara pickup.
According to Reuters, relying on 3 of its sources in the corporation, Nissan may stop producing models such as the GT-R, 370Z and Navara.
The car manufacturer will unveil all the details about the restructuring of the office in Europe on May 28. The corporation is going to focus on the popular crosses as the most profitable cars.
So, Qashqai, Juke, X-Trail and Ariya will be available to European customers. The car market in Europe accounts for only about a tenth of the total sales volume of the concern, and this trend is unlikely to change soon.
The most promising market, according to the Japanese automaker, is the United States – the brand is going to increase its share of sales to one third, and another third should be in China.
- Updated Audi S8 spotted during winter trials
- 90-year-old man buys himself a 2021 Chevrolet Corvette C8
- Sketches of a Ford Bronco pickup accidentally hit the Web
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars