Nissan may close affordable brand DatsunMay 14, 2020
It is already known about the development of Nissan’s anti-crisis plan. As Bloomberg reports on Wednesday, May 13, according to the new strategy, costs should be reduced
A portal source notes that Nissan will close the previously revived affordable Datsun brand, reduce advertising and R&D spending, and close part of its own businesses.
The Japanese company will unveil the survival plan together with the financial results for 2019 on May 28. Such information was shared by a spokeswoman for Azusa Momose Corporation.
In addition, previously in India they demonstrated a restyled Nissan Kicks with a power unit from Renault Arkana.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric