Nissan Leaf with extended battery debut at CES 2019December 20, 2018
Nissan has already promised to show us an electric Leaf with an increased battery, but the scandal with the arrest of Carlos Ghosn did not allow the company to solemnly release a new product. While the announcement was not, but you can expect that the car will be shown at CES 2019.
By increasing the battery from 40 to 60 kW * hours, Nissan plans to increase the popularity of electric Leaf by increasing the range to 360 km (instead of 240 km in the current version). In addition, we can expect an increase in the power of the electric motor to 200 horsepower, instead of 150 “horses.”
Previously it was assumed that the Nissan Leaf in the new version of E-Plus (the name is presumptive) will be presented at the last Los Angeles Auto Show. But at the same time, the scandal over the arrest of Carlos Ghosn, suspected of illegal enrichment at the company’s expense, passed. Now the company can present its new product at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (CES 2019). There was no official announcement, but Nissan is going to present a new car.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos