Nissan Leaf e+ officially confirmed its rangeFebruary 27, 2019
The company has published an EPA rating. It turned out that for the basic version of the Nissan Leaf e+ S, it dropped to 364 km from a fully charged battery. For SV and SL, the range will be 346 km.
Along with a larger battery and a greater range, Leaf Plus comes with a front engine whose power has become greater. She reached 214 hp (160 kW). Torque is 339 Nm. As a result, Nissan promises faster acceleration: on the highway, it improves by 13% when accelerating from 80 to 120 km / h compared to the Nissan Leaf, equipped with a 40 kW / h battery. The maximum speed was increased by 16 km / h.
Standard features include a fast-charging system for 100 kW, as well as 16-inch wheels, which will increase the height by 5 mm.
The version of Nissan Leaf e + will receive the ProPILOT Assist system, in which the semi-autonomous functions are activated with one touch of a button on the steering wheel. The electronic pedal allows the driver to get under way, accelerate, slow down and stop completely using only one pedal.
The security system includes a circular review system, an intelligent vehicle retention system in the lane, a warning about cross-traffic behind the car, an automatic emergency braking system with pedestrian recognition, and monitoring of blind spots.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery