Nissan Launches New Four-Year PlanJune 30, 2020
As part of the new division of roles of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, Nissan announces its plans for the coming years in Africa, the Middle East and India.
The Nissan branch, specifically targeting the markets of Africa, the Middle East and India, has revealed plans for the coming years. According to the Japanese automaker, these three markets account for about 10% of international car sales worldwide.
The new plan provides, inter alia, that the brand will present its new model range in these three markets over the next four years with eight new models. The focus is on SUVs, crossovers and affordable compact sedans such as the Versa.
Nissan also claims that in the coming years it will pay great attention to improving the economic efficiency of its plants in countries such as South Africa, Egypt, India and Nigeria. The company will study whether models produced in these regions can be exported to other markets.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype