Nissan Kicks will get a motor from Mercedes-BenzApril 30, 2020
Nissan talked about the appearance of a new modification of the Kicks crossover with a more powerful power plant. This became known on Thursday, April 30. Now, in addition to atmospheric engines, the car will be available with a turbo engine from Mercedes-Benz. It’s about Nissan Kicks for the car market in India.
Due to this, it was possible to slightly reduce the cost of the car. Previously, in the motor range of the car, there were two power plants – a 1.5-liter aspirated engine with a return of 106 hp. and a 1.5-liter turbo diesel with 100 hp
Now they are joined by a powerful 1.3-liter TCe engine with a power of 156 hp. It was developed in close collaboration with Daimler.
Such a motor is equipped with Mercedes-Benz A-Class and B-Class hatchbacks, as well as a stylish CLA sedan and the new GLB all-terrain vehicle. In tandem with a power plant, a 6-speed manual transmission or a variator can work, depending on the selected configuration. The cost of the new modification is kept secret. However, 100% can be said that it will be more expensive than for the option with an atmospheric engine, for which Indian dealers are asking for 989,000 rupees
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV