Nissan Kicks on the B0 platform is already on saleJanuary 23, 2019
The new compact crossover differs from its predecessor by slightly increased dimensions, slightly modified exterior details, new interior, as well as technical stuffing.
A completely different Nissan Kicks appeared on sale, from the model that debuted in 2016, it is distinguished by everything except the exterior design. The model, produced for North and South America are built on the platform of the Nissan V, the novelty is based on the adapted platform Renault B0. Now the model is only available in India
Externally, the model is very similar to the global version. It can only be distinguished by several details, including new mirrors, a glass insert in the doors, the doors themselves are slightly different, as well as a slightly modified body kit.
The salon is completely new, and only the contrast inset on the front panel links it to the “original”. The salon itself received a combination of combined colors, modern dashboard with analog devices and a small display, climate system, up to four airbags, as well as multimedia with an 8-inch display (only the top version).
Meanwhile, the van Nissan NV300 turned into a mobile carpentry workshop. A concept car equipped with everything necessary for carpentry work was presented at the Brussels Motor Show.
- Students built VW Golf GTE Skylight Wörthersee concept with 3110 W sound power
- This Mitsubishi Lancer Evo received a very beautiful body color
- A photo of an Aston Martin Valkyrie with a crazy aero kit appeared on the web
- The interior of the VW ID Buzz electric van is captured
- Genesis G70 Shooting Brake to debut at Goodwood on July 8