Nissan is preparing a new electric crossover EVSeptember 8, 2019
The Japanese company plans to introduce a new electric car in the SUV segment.
In the near future, Nissan will present its new product – an electrified crossover, which has an amazing design and high performance. It should be noted that over the past 10 years, the brand has not specialized in the development of new electric vehicles, but previously released models were evaluated for quality and reliability.
However, soon the brand’s engineers will begin to develop the Nissan EV electrocross, while the concept of the novelty will be shown soon. However, the production of the serial model is planned only for 2021. At the moment, it is known that the new electric car will get the ProPilot 2.0 autopilot option, thanks to which the model will be able to move around without using the driver’s skills. Cruising range Nissan EV will reach 500 kilometers.
- Mercedes has published a teaser of the new all-electric EQS
- Ford Transit will use biodiesel
- Toyota stops production due to coronavirus in China
- Tesla Model 3 entered the top three best-selling models in Europe
- Mercedes has named prices for hybrid modifications of the GLE and GLC SUVs