Nissan has updated the sedan Nissan SentraNovember 20, 2020
The Japanese automaker has refreshed its 2021 Sentra sedan.
It is interesting that this time there were no changes in terms of appearance, interior or technical part. However, at a base price of $ 19,410, this is a well-equipped option for car sharing or rental.
It is reported that the novelty will cost $ 320 more than the 2020 model year, but for this money the client will receive the latest head unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support in all trim levels. As an option, the sedan now has a Wi-Fi hotspot, two-tone body paint and Nissan Connect Service system.
Under the hood of the 2021 Nissan Sentra is still a 149 hp 2-liter naturally aspirated engine, which is paired with a variator and front-wheel drive.
- Named the debut date of the new Toyota Land Cruiser
- Testing spotted a prototype electric Audi Q4 E-Tron Sportback
- Porsche began testing the “high” version of the 911 sports car
- New renders of KIA Sportage 2022 model year appeared on the web
- Work on Nikola Badger electric pickup is suspended