Nissan has released an updated electric car LeafDecember 16, 2019
The Japanese automaker has published full information about the new Leaf for the Japanese market, which will be available in February 2020.
Nissan Leaf 2020 model year received advanced ProPilot technology, which acquired the function of maintaining the desired speed when driving on a slope, a parking assistant, as well as an intelligent blind spot monitoring system and a function for warning pedestrians about approaching using sound.
In the basic equipment, the interior of the novelty boasts a 9-inch screen of the multimedia system, and the color palette of the body has replenished with shades of Vivid Blue and Stealth Gray.
Recall that a month and a half ago a message appeared about the release of an all-wheel drive version of the Leaf model with a twin-engine power plant. It is expected that the next generation of the model will acquire all-wheel drive: the car will receive one electric motor on each axis, the total return of which will be 308 hp. power and 680 Nm of torque. The system allows you to independently control the braking of each of the four wheels, increasing the turning moment created by each tire.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari